Spring is round the corner so it’s a perfect time to throw open the windows and bring a bit of brightness in to your home. Here are five of our favourite treats for under £50 to bring a bit of Spring fresh air to your bathroom…
1. Pelle Soap Stones soaps £7-27 from Goodhood Store These smell as gorgeous as they look. Try this lemon basil one to give you a burst of zest as part of your morning shower.
2. Anatolian Striped towel £45 from Anthropologie Big fluffy towels are essential for all seasons. We love these Turkish style crisp white ones with their smart grey lines and tassels. Wrap round yourself after stepping out of a scented bath and pretend you’re in a hamman.
3. Tiled Bath Mat £44 from Toast Brightly coloured bath mats are great way to bring a splash of colour in to the room with minimum hassle. These sunshine colours ones are bound to cheer you up on early mornings.
4. Glass Wall Racks £30-£45 from Graham & Green Show off your best looking toiletries and bathroom trinkets with these shop style brass rimmed shelves. We love the way they bounce the light around – instant added glamour.
5. Arctic Bathroom Collection £7.50-£27 from Cox & Cox Not just a smart looking set to hold your toothbrush but we love the idea of using the little dish as a flowerpot. A lovely way to dress up the area around your washbasin and bring a bit of nature in to the room.