Did you know that the human body has seven main pulse points? Located all around the body – from the side of the neck to the ankle and of course, our wrists, they are the points where our arteries run close to the surface
As blood is flowing so close to the surface of the skin, applying essential oils to these points means they can filter into the bloodstream quickly, supercharging the speed that you reap the benefits. Our body also takes in essential oils via our respiratory system too, that’s why inhaling the aroma just after you’ve applied and essential oil product is such a powerful thing to do
Our clever little sleep balms are specially designed for applying to pulse points at bedtime or when you want to dial down stress levels. And this weekend we are offering two for the price of one
- DREAM - with LAVENDER & BERGAMOT to help soothe light sleepers in to a deeper, more restful night's sleep
- CALM - with JASMINE & CHAMOMILE to help quieten overactive minds at bedtime and help you drift peacefully off to sleep
You're welcome xxx
*Offer ends midnight Monday 30th August
To apply balm to wrists:
- Using your two index fingers, apply a fingertip sized amount of balm to the inside of each wrist, one at a time.
- Gently rub in the inside of your wrists together in a slow circular motion for 5-10 seconds to warm the balm and help release the aroma.
- Holding your wrists together facing you, close your eyes and inhale the aroma. Three deep slow breaths should do it (in through your nose, out through your mouth)
To apply balm to temples:
- Start by pinpointing your temple pulse point (using your index fingers, find the ‘soft spot’ on both side of your forehead, just in front of your hairline and above your cheekbone).
- Apply a fingertip sized amount of your favorite Kiss the Moon balm to the each of your index fingers
- Close your eyes and relax
- Using both your index finger and middle fingers together massage gentle in to your temples using slow circular motion for 10-20 seconds
- Take three slow deep breaths to inhale the aromas (in through your nose, out through your mouth)
Night, night, Sleep beautifully xx