FREE SHIPPING ON ALL UK STANDARD ORDERS
100% NATURAL NIGHT-TIME AROMATHERAPY TO HELP YOU SLEEP BEAUTIFULLY
MENOPAUSE & SLEEP EVENT
Menopause & Sleep – How to have a good night's sleep in midlife & menopause
This month we are super excited to welcome midlife expert and Living North columnist, Elizabeth Joseph. Together we will be hosting an evening discussing the hot topic of menopause and sleep. During the course of the evening you will:
- Learn what is changing within your body during perimenopause/menopause.
- Learn why your sleep is affected.
- Explore natural products, including Kiss the Moons’ range, which can alleviate symptoms and support your sleep.
- Discover a range of approaches to promote relaxation and sleep.
- Leave on a positive note with the knowledge you can be bolder and braver post-menopause.
• A rebalancing tea & refreshments for relaxation
• Kiss the Moon special offers on the night
Elizabeth describes herself as a menopausal mid-lifer, writer, and model. She has written about perimenopause/menopause and sleep extensively on her Instagram page @elizabethjosephnavigating, in Living North and in her yet to be published book! Her mission is to break down the taboos around menopause and disrupt the narrative around ageing. She has tried out an array of natural sleep products and approaches from tapping, taping, hypnotherapy, yoga poses, separate duvets, earthing, magnesium, Epsom salt baths, knee pillows and of course night-time period shorts. Most recently she has been experimenting with a range of products from Kiss the Moon. Elizabeth’s background in teaching, training, and performing means she has experience of talking to groups both big and small. Her style is warm, engaging, amusing and honest