FREE SHIPPING ON ALL UK STANDARD ORDERS
WAKE UP READY
Regularly have those nights when your body is tired but your mind is just too wired to let you sleep? Whether it’s knowing you have a big day coming up or just the juggling of all the varied to do lists we seem to try and manage these days – we know that feeling
Sometimes you need to invest a little time getting ready for the day ahead to ensure your mind and body are ready to get the restorative rest you need. Try some of these tips
1. WRITE YOUR TO DO LIST If the week ahead is a hefty one then spend time on a Friday or over the weekend to spell out what you need to do day by day. Having it all written down in bite size pieces mean you can line it all up and get a clear overview. You can tackle each day in turn as you work through the week and see the pile of paper getting smaller as things get done
2. DECIDE WHAT TO WEAR Yes, even in these Lockdown times. In fact, go a step further and lay out your clothes so you don't have to think about it the next mourning. Check the weather report so there's less likely to be any last minute surprises. With it all laid out and ready to put on you can rest easy knowing you won't spend all day in your pjs.
3. ORGANISE THE CLAN Has the homework been finished? what's on the timetable for tomorrow? Is there anything left for lunch? Have an action hour at the end of the day to get all this sorted before you sit down and chill for the night. Everything you can do today to get ahead tomorrow is ten minutes you have in your back pocket to get the morning off right.
4. HAVE A PRE-BED PAMPER SESSION Do you nails, shave your legs, put on a face mask and a hair conditioning treatment and then lie back and have a nice long soak. You'll not only feel better but some of the little touches that'll slow you down tomorrow, before you even close your eyes
5. PLACE A NOTEPAD AND PEN BY YOUR BEDSIDE TABLE Any last minute things pop in to your mind, jot them down. See, they are captured safe and sound - no need to have them bouncing round your brain all night. If you need help to quieten your mind before bed try our CALM signature blend products. They contain Jasmine, Chamomile & Ylang Ylang & Sandalwood - a perfect team to help you de-stress before bed and soothe away worries at bedtime. Available in our After Dark Face Oil , After Dark Balm and Bedtime Bath Salts