FREE SHIPPING ON ALL UK STANDARD ORDERS
BEDSIDE YOGA EVENT
This month we are delighted to present local yoga expert Amanda Winstanley from Yin & Gin to guide us through a Bedside Yoga workshop
Incorporating yoga into your bedtime routine is a beautiful way of being kind to yourself after a busy day - life is busy and we should all take time for us! Having a bedside routine incorporating bathing and cleansing products starts to quieten your mind, it enables you to focus inwards and add to this a lovely range of stretches you are now in a relaxed state of mind. This brief introduction to yoga will show you how a very easy routine can be enjoyed by everyone. Yoga is relaxing, it reduces stress and it helps strengthen your body
- Learn about the style of yoga and the benefits
- Learn breathing techniques to aid relaxation
- Learn seated bedside yoga routines to aid sleep
- Participate in a Body Scan Meditation
- The Yoga practise will be seated so no mats required.
- No yoga gear required, just relaxed clothing that is not restrictive.
- Please bring a pair of warm fluffy socks.
Tickets £10 (Limited number so please book asap.)
- Refreshments to aid relaxation
- Kiss the Moon special offers available on the night